Terms and Conditions:
To secure your booking, a deposit of 50% of total cost is required. The balance is to be paid 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking. Dates will be unblocked and made available again if payments are not made by the required dates
This deposit/ payment constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival day will be entitled to a 50% refund of the deposit paid.
- Cancellations notified within 30 days prior to arrival day, or thereafter, will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full tariff and is subject to a cancellation fee of $250.
- Cancellations/changes must be made by telephone or email and be confirmed by the Ruby’s Residences management.
Credit/ debit cards may be used for payments. Please click here for credit card payments.
1. A bond (the amount varies from property to property) is payable via PayPal, and this is must be paid 7 days prior to arrival. Check in is not possible unless this payment has been received. It is fully refundable after completion of your stay and a final inspection. This bond is immediately forfeited should you not adhere to the terms and conditions stated herein or where there is damage to repair and you cannot be contacted after your stay
2. The premises is available from 2pm on the day of arrival and is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Keys will be presented and collected on arrival and departure (the costs of changing locks and key cutting will be charged if any keys are misplaced). Earlier check in and late check outs may be available. Please check prior to your booking commencement for changes to arrival and departure times.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with parties in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc.. Use contrary to this may result in the loss of your bond and/ or additional payments.
4. The property cannot be booked by groups aged under 30 years old. The number of guests is not to exceed the number stated on the booking sheet or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with management in advance.
5. Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in the termination of rental and loss of bond. Please keep in mind that all properties are in Residential areas.
6. The property must be left how you found it, tidy, dishes washed, dried and put away, dishwasher emptied, stove top cleaned (no spillages), air conditioning and lights off, etc.. Please do not move furniture around or place any furniture outside.
7. Property must be left secure on departure. All windows closed and doors must be locked, air conditioning units and lights turned off, etc, when house is not occupied during your stay. The tenant is responsible for any loss of contents if it is found that the house was left unsecured or keys have been misplaced.
8. No rubbish is to be left inside the property, only in the bins outside.
9. The property is let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the booking confirmation.
10. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
11. Tariffs are as per your quote, for this stay.
12. Pets are not permitted on or about the property., unless by prior agreement with Ruby's Holiday Residences.
13. The premises is a non smoking premises. Smoking is permitted outside ONLY unless otherwise specified.
14. Any damage, breakages, theft or loss to the property and it’s furniture, furnishings, equipment and keys due to the tenants negligence is to be reported immediately and will require compensation for cost of repairs and/ or replacement. The property and it’s contents are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
15. Occupants must allow access to the property to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
16. The property description is made in good faith. No responsibility is accepted for errors or omissions, however, we endeavour to ensure this does not occur.
17. We do not accept responsibility for personal possessions left on the premises. Please ensure you check the premises prior to your departure.
18. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any bookings.
19. Variations to these Terms and Conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the management in writing.
20. Failure to observe the above Terms and Conditions will grant the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
PLEASE REPORT ANY NON-FUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT AND BREAKAGES AS THEY OCCUR. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A CLAIM AGAINST YOU.
Any payment constitutes an agreement to occupy the premises under the Terms and Conditions contained in this document and
you understand that failure to do so may result in additional charges and immediate loss of the security deposit.